1. WHAT IS A O SHOW? TEH DAR? THE MIST? …
These are cultural entertainment performances from Lune Production, portraying beautiful angles of Vietnamese culture through various contemporary stage languages. E.g. Bamboo cirque and acrobatics in A O Show & Teh Dar, contemporary dance in The Mist…
2. DO I NEED VIETNAMESE TO UNDERSTAND THE SHOWS?
There is minimal dialogue in the shows so you don’t need to know Vietnamese for comprehension. However, reading through our brochures and articles on www.luneproduction.com helps further explain underlying concepts & some stage metaphors.
3. HOW LONG ARE THE SHOWS DURATIONS?
Every Lune Production’s show lasts approximately 01 hour.
1. CAN I COME INSIDE THE OPERA HOUSE & TAKE PICTURES?
The Opera House is open for visit and photo opportunities 01 hour 30 minutes before the 1st show time on dates with scheduled performances. Kindly visit within these time slots.
2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SEATING ZONES?
aah! : off-centered view from the wings of the auditorium.
ooh! : centered view, located at ground level, most popular.
wow! : best view from the 1st floor mezzanine with balcony.
3. CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN? IS THERE A DISCOUNT FOR KIDS?
Check with our staff on discount for children, aged from 5 to 12. Please note that children under 5 will not be admitted into the auditorium for certain unsuitable contents.
4. CAN I TAKE PHOTOS DURING THE SHOW?
Please note that all sound & visual recording devices are strictly prohibited during any of Lune Production’s shows. Flash lights & loud noises are also forbidden to avoid distraction towards performers & other guests. Please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for prior arrangement if you need our shows footage for press purposes.
5. Tôi có thể mua vé trực tuyến trên website của Lune Production trong khoảng thời gian nào?